These Windows Azure Infographics are Amazing Communication Tools!
August 25, 2013 1 Comment
Zoom into details, download and print them in order to teach, share and explain Windows Azure to your peers.
Most of these posters and all future posters will link to deeper technical content through the mobile tags
for a more complete set of information.
- Windows Azure Infografic — Provides an overview of Windows Azure features, services, and common uses.
- Windows Azure Cloud Services Infographic (PaaS} — Provides an overview of 1caling an application using Cloud Services, including designing, deploying, and tuning.
- Windows Azure Media Services Inforgraphic — Depicts the workflow for Media Services, from media creation through consumption. Also lists supported Player SDKs and frameworks, APIs, and video codecs.
- Windows Azure Infrastructure Services Infographic (IaaS) — Depicts common scenarios, including dev and test, app hosting, infrastructure for SQL Server, single sign-on for hybrid apps, and SharePoint farms.
- Windows Azure Microsoft Integration Platform — Depicts the MS integration platform, including enterprise integration with the cloud.
- Windows Azure Mobile Gaming — Describes the features for gaming, including data, computing, authentication, and media.
- Windows Azure Mobile Services — Describes features and capabilities, including storage, authentication, push notifications, and custom server-side code.
- Windows Azure SQL Database Permissions
- Windows Azure SQL Database Federations
- Microsoft Business Intelligence at a Glance containing Windows Azure Components
- Identity and Authentication in the cloud: Office 2013 and Office 365 (and Windows Azure)
Whether you are presenting to your peers or to a user group, I strongly recommend taking a look at these amazing communication tools!